Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping the theory of cultural trauma in regard to the shattering potential effects of political assassinations, Eyerman examines political and social life in three different national contexts: Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, and Harvey Milk in the U.S.; Theo Van Gogh in the Netherlands; and Olof Palme and Anna Lindh in Sweden
- Author BiographyRON EYERMANProfessor of Sociology atYale University, USA.
- Author(s)Ron Eyerman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCultural Sociology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 191 p.
- Weight368 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.