Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.90Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a genealogy of American cultural history, tracing its multifaceted origins, defining debates, and intersections with adjacent fields. This title explores such subjects as the different strains of cultural history, its relationships with arenas from mass entertainment to public policy, and the ways it has been shaped by catastrophe.
- Author BiographyJames W. Cook is associate professor of history and American culture at the University of Michigan. Lawrence B. Glickman is professor of history at the University of South Carolina. Michael O'Malley is associate professor of history at George Mason University.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note22 halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJames W. Cook,Lawrence B. Glickman,Michael O'Malley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.