All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Culture Factory presents a model for producing culture by exploring the role creativity plays in the production of culture in a technologically advanced society. From fashion to gastronomy and beyond, the text examines a variety of strategic areas and industries to support its argument.
- Author(s)Walter Santagata
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated bySusan Finnel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.