Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the intersections between the culture of the wool broadcloth industry and the literature of the early modern period. This book looks to textual productions - both imaginative and non-fiction works that often treat the cloth industry with mythic importance - to help explain how cloth came to be a catalyst for nationalism.
- Author BiographyRoze Hentschell is Associate Professor of English at Colorado State University, USA.
- Author(s)Roze Hentschell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 3 b&w illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.