All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on Japan, scholars of history, literature, film, art history, and anthropology demonstrate the necessity of understanding fascism s cultural manifestations.
- Author BiographyAlan Tansman is Professor of East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of The Writings of Koda Aya: A Japanese Literary Daughter and a co-editor of Studies in Modern Japanese Literature. Marilyn Ivy is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Columbia University. She is the author of Discourses of the Vanishing: Modernity, Phantasm, Japan. Marilyn Ivy is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Columbia University.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleAsia-Pacific: Culture, Politics, and Society
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note24 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlan Tansman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.