All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking explanation of how social and moral development inform our understandings of morality and culture.
- Author BiographyElliot Turiel is Chancellor's Professor in the Graduate School of Education at the University of California, Berkeley. He is an Affiliate in the Department of Psychology. He served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (1994-99) and Acting Dean of the Graduate School of Education. He is author of The Development of Social Knowledge: Morality and Convention, and is editor or co-editor of Values and Knowledge, Development and Cultural Change: Reciprocal Processes, and Culture, Thought and Development.
- Author(s)Elliot Turiel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.