All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAre you writing about physical pain or mental pain? This is a book about the meanings we make out of pain.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Morris resigned in 1982 from the University of Iowa, where he was professor of English, to move to Michigan and devote himself to writing. An earlier book, Alexander Pope: The Genius of Sense (1984), won the Gottshalk Price of the American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies.
- Author(s)David B. Morris
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication12/04/1993
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note31 b&w illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.