Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.98
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.17
About this product
- DescriptionPublic opinion in the form of new cultural institutions such as the newspaper, the novel, and the coffee house threw down the gauntlet to established 18th century regimes. This title explores the interaction of politics and culture during these final years of Old Regime Europe and shows why some regimes adapted and flourished while others died.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Academy Book Prize 2003.
- Author(s)T. C. W. Blanning
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note16 pp halftone plates
- Weight771 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.