All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout its long history, homedressmaking has been a formative experience in the lives of millions of women. This volume is an account of the significance of homedressmaking as a form of American and European material culture, and explores themes including gender, technology and consumption.
- Author BiographyBarbara Burman Winchester School of Art
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight621 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBarbara Burman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.