Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Culture of Strangers explores the relationship between the development of commercial societies and cultural values.
- Author BiographyG. Eric Hansen is Professor of International Political Economy in the School of Economics and Business Administration, St. Mary's College of California.
- Author(s)G. Eric Hansen
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.