All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionMost Old English literature, in fact, was either translated or adapted from Latin sources. This title offers a study of Anglo-Saxon translation as a cultural practice.
- Author BiographyRobert Stanton is Assistant Professor at the Department of English, Boston College, MA.
- Author(s)Robert Stanton
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintD.S. Brewer
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.