All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica is driven by vengeance in Aladjem's timely analysis, and the fate of democratic justice hangs in the balance.
- Author BiographyTerry Aladjem is a lecturer in Social Studies, and Associate Director of the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Terry K. Aladjem
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.78
- £32.42Trending at £35.23
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £15.45Trending at £15.67
- £11.02Trending at £11.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.