Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Culture of the Gift in Eighteenth-Century England analyzes the long overlooked role of gift exchange in literary texts and cultural documents and provides innovative readings of how gift transactions shaped the institutions and practices that gave this era its distinctive identity.
- Author BiographyCYNTHIA KLEKAR is Assistant Professor of English and Associate Editor of Comparative Drama, Western Michigan University, USA. LINDA ZIONKOWSKI is Professor of English, Ohio University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCynthia Klekar,Linda Zionkowski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.