CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a series of ethnographic studies, focusing on the local cultures of mobilities and immobilities. This book also focuses on the nuanced differences and idiosyncrasies of mobility, and on alternative forms, with a view to rediscovering meanings and lifestyles marked by movement and immobility.
- Author BiographyPhillip Vannini is an Associate Professor in the School of Communication and Culture at Royal Roads University, Canada
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 25 photographs
- Weight696 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byProfessor Phillip Vannini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.