All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do most growth companies stop growing? What can leaders do to overcome the barriers to growth? The Curve Ahead tackles these questions using examples from brands like LoJack and Myspace which experienced a similar decline. This book will help SMEs overcome the growth hump by providing tools to succeed and thrive.
- Author BiographyDave Power, CEO of Perkins, has guided growth companies as an operating executive, board member and advisor for over 25 years. He also teaches Innovation and Strategy, and Design Thinking at Harvard Extension School. Dave was CEO of Novera Software, Chief Marketing Officer of RSA Security and a General Manager at Sun Microsystems. He was also a partner at Fidelity Ventures where he was an investor and board member at many growth stage companies. Dave earned engineering degrees at Tufts University, and an MBA from Stanford Business School where he was an Arjay Miller Scholar. Dave is a Certified Gazelles International Coach. Follow Dave @PerkinsCEO.
- Author(s)D. Power
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note224 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.