Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe voices of Jane's mum & dad ring in her ears. These days, they never stop fighting. She squeezes her eyes shut & wishes she could do the same with her ears. She resorts to the only thing she knows to help her cope. When her best friend Leah questions her about the criss-cross marks on her arms, Jane blames the cat.
- Author BiographyHelena Close was born in Cork in 1959 but moved to Limerick at the age of five. She attended UCG where she studied English and Sociology and has worked in a variety of jobs while rearing her four children. She has been writing full time for the past eight years and has co written four books with her best friend Trisha Rainsford. Her own first novel, Pinhead Duffy, was published in 2005. The Cut of Love is her second novel. \nShe has recently moved to the wilds of Liscannor, Co. Clare, much to her and her husband's delight and her children's disgust! She is currently working on a third novel and also a film script with Trisha Rainsford. She is an avid sports fan and a huge Munster and Liverpool supporter. When she's not writing she likes to run, swim, work out in the gym and drink good coffee.
- Author(s)Helena Close
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight380 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.