All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.48Trending at £7.81
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £21.48Trending at £28.88
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
- £7.97Trending at £9.98
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionVaccines have saved more lives than any other single medical advance. This book recounts a devastating episode in 1955 at Cutter Laboratories in Berkeley, California, that has led many pharmaceutical companies to abandon vaccine manufacture. It offers a full account of the Cutter disaster.
- Author BiographyPAUL OFFIT, M.D., is Chief of Infectious Diseases at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and a professor of pediatrics and Maurice R. Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Paul A. Offit
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note25 b-w illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.