All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionD is a high-productivity programming language that generates highly efficient machine code. In this book, one of D's leading designers and developers presents the entire language from start to finish.
- Author BiographyAndrei Alexandrescu, Ph.D., is the author of the award-winning books Modern C++ Design (Addison-Wesley, 2001) and, with Herb Sutter, C++ Coding Standards (Addison-Wesley, 2005). Through his work, Andrei has garnered a solid reputation as a leading innovator in programming languages and methods. Since 2006, he has collaborated closely with Walter Bright-the original designer and implementer of D-on designing and implementing the language and its standard library.
- Author(s)Andrei Alexandrescu
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Weight768 g
- Width181 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.