All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe murder of an elderly curator at the Louvre soon entangles Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon in a race against time to decipher a labyrinthine puzzle before an ancient secret--and an explosive historical truth--are lost forever.
- Author BiographyDAN BROWN is the bestselling author of Digital Fortress, Angels & Demons, and Deception Point. He lives in New England.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: Book of the Year 2005.
- Author(s)Dan Brown
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour), colour maps
- Weight1542 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial Illustrated Ed., 1st Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.