Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.76Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.80
- £14.02Trending at £16.13
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
About this product
- DescriptionLets you test your mental abilities and increase your word-power. This title contains puzzles in which every grid contains both sets.
- Author BiographyFrom the pages of The Mail on Sunday, this brand new book features a collection of 100 general knowledge puzzles. With over 14,000 entrants per week, The Mail on Sunday Prize Crossword is the paper's most popular puzzle and a favourite of all puzzle fans.
- Author(s)Daily Mail
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2009
- Series TitleThe Daily Mail Puzzle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/10/2014
- Content Note100 artworks
- Weight485 g
- Width191 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- hadders-201309 Nov, 2016by
Good double clue crosswords. Difficult but addictive.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.