Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.37
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionPower, inequality in power, struggle for power are a kind of prime movers in social life, but power problems have seldom been studied, compared to the research done on other subjects, such as satisfaction about personal achievement, perception, mental processes, achievement motivation, cultural differences, etc.
- Author(s)M. Mulder
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- Series TitleInternational Series on the Quality of Working Life
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note106 p.
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.