All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the information you need to know about the main vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements. This book describes their benefits, possible side effects and contra-indications, together with research evidence to back their effectiveness. It deals with over 150 individual health problems, and suggests which supplements are likely to help.
- Author BiographyDr. Sarah Brewer is a recognised expert on sensible supplementation and a respected health journalist. She is the author of over 30 popular health books.
- Author(s)Sarah Brewer
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleDaily Telegraph Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Out-of-print date06/10/2011
- Weight475 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.