All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to show how the law interacts with our daily life, excluding only details of the criminal law. Topics include: marriage and divorce; death and inheritance; buying and renting property; goods and services; motoring and accidents.
- Author BiographyAvia Golden is a prominent London barrister and expert in everyday law.
- Author(s)Aviva Golden
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/04/2005
- Weight746 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.