All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide aims to help readers to understand just what makes or breaks a good night's sleep. It provides clear advice based on the newest methods and research, including the effects of Seasonal Affective Disorder, nightmares and shallow sleep, and the role of medications.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Caldwell has been a family doctor for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Paul Caldwell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleDaily Telegraph
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Out-of-print date26/08/2006
- Weight235 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.