All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a practical and engaging style, The Daily Trading Coach highlights specific actions that readers can take to meaningfully improve their trading performance. The book consists of 101 lessons designed as coaching interventions, featuring techniques and homework assignments that traders can put to work immediately.
- Author BiographyBrett N. Steenbarger, PhD, is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York. An active trader and author of the popular TraderFeed blog, Steenbarger coaches traders in hedge funds, proprietary trading groups, and investment bank settings. He is also the author of the Wiley titles Enhancing Trader Performance and The Psychology of Trading. Steenbarger received a BS from Duke University and a PhD in clinical psychology from the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Brett N. Steenbarger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight580 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.19Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.