All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to coincide with the 50th anniversary of The Dalesman magazine, this book contains a selection of features, articles and illustrations from over the years, covering a wide range of subjects related to the landscape and personalities of Yorkshire.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/1989
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPelham Books
- Out-of-print date06/12/1991
- Content Note100 b&w photographs and drawings
- Weight659 g
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid Joy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.