Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis searching critique of the present law and practice relating to damages shows that the system for awarding damages is in fact a lottery.
- Author BiographyPatrick Atiyah was formerly Professor of English Law at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Patrick Atiyah
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1997
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.