Consider these sponsored items
- £4.50Was:£7.99Free postage
- £5.00Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.52Trending at £9.04
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.33Trending at £7.80
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
- £13.01Trending at £18.13
- £7.24Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text illustrates how we can move differently in key relationships. Using case studies, it illuminates the steps that women can take towards more solid relationships, and aims to broaden the reader's definition of intimacy.
- Author BiographyHarriet Lerner is a renowned psychotherapist and bestselling author of Dance of Anger, Dance of Deception and the soon to be published Mother Dance, also by Thorsons.
- Author(s)Harriet Goldhor Lerner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/05/1999
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/05/2001
- Width160 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.