The Dancers Inherit the Party and Glasgow Beasts, An' a Burd by Ian Hamilton Finlay (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £6.97Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIan Hamilton Finlay is one of the most innovative and wide-ranging artists working in Scotland.
- Author BiographyIan Hamilton Finlay was born in the Bahamas in 1925 to Scottish parents who returned to Scotland when he was a child. After a brief spell at Glasgow School of Art he began his career as a writer and played a leading part in the 'concrete poetry' movement. He is best known for Little Sparta, his home in the Pentland Hills, which he transformed into an original modern conception of a classical garden with sculptures stone inscriptions carefully placed within the landscape.
- Author(s)Ian Hamilton Finlay
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication27/09/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Pagination245 pp
- Volume editorKen Cockburn,Lilias Fraser
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.