All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA deeply erudite, clearly written, and wide-ranging deconstruction of the system of column and beam known as the orders of architecture, tracing the powerful and persistent analogy between columns and/or buildings and the human body.
- Author BiographyJoseph Rykwert is Paul Philippe Cret Professor of Architecture Emeritus at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, Alice Davis Hitchcock Award, Society of Architectural Historians, 1998 1998.
- Author(s)Joseph Rykwert
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/1998
- Series TitleThe Dancing Column
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight1778 g
- Width221 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.30
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.