All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dane County farmers' market has become one of Madison's primary tourist attractions. Mary Carpenter, past market manager and her husband Quentin offer in this book a lively history of the market's first 30 years. It includes oral histories, photographs, anecdotes and recipes.
- Author BiographyMary and Quentin Carpenter own a farm near Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, and have been vendors at the Dane County Farmers' Market since 1983. Mary served as market manager for eleven years. Besides farming, Mary teaches high school English and Quentin teaches at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Mary Carpenter,Quentin Carpenter
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note75 b&w photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.