Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £10.86Trending at £12.98
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAims to bring hope and clarity to cases involving patients who experience progress as a threat to their emotional well-being. This book addresses the so-called resistant patient the clinicians are familiar with and demonstrates how to understand patients that are resistant to progress. It is useful for the practising psychoanalysts.
- Author BiographyRobert Waska is a Psychoanalyst and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist in private practice in San Francisco and Marin County. He is author of several books, including Projective Identification in the Clinical Setting and Real People, Real Problems, Real Solutions.
- Author(s)Robert Waska
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.