All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican imperialism in Latin America in the early 20th century has been explained as a response to the threat posed by Germany. This text aims to show that what made the US defensive was a mix of German bombast and American paranoia. Simply put, there was no German threat in Latin America.
- Author BiographyNancy Mitchell is associate professor of history at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)Nancy Mitchell
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication27/09/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.