All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book for all self-respecting girls from the team behind THE DANGEROUS BOOK FOR BOYS
- Author BiographyAndrea Buchanan is the mother of a daughter and a son, both of whom are equally daring. Before she was a writer, she was a pianist who once performed a solo concert at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall. This is her fifth book. Miriam Peskowitz is the mother of two girls, including an eight-year-old who climbs trees and leads spy missions in the backyard. She has been a camp counselor, an historian, a blogger, a musician, a professor, and is the author of several books, including The Truth Behind the Mommy Wars.
- Author(s)Andrea J. Buchanan,Miriam B. Peskowitz
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/01/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps, ports.
- Weight978 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pebble1201303 May, 2014by
Excellent read :)
I brought this product because I wanted to read the book. All of my friends said it was a good read. This book is great! I like the content of the book and I've read it more than once.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.75Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.98
- £12.30Trending at £17.31
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.60
- £10.96Trending at £11.69
- £3.50Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.