All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.23
- £6.88Trending at £7.02
- £19.20Trending at £25.92
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £12.65Trending at £14.87
- £9.63Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn seventeenth-century England, orphaned Philip Marsham, forced to flee London after a terrible accident, finds himself in an even more difficult situation when his ship is taken over by pirates and he is forced to become a member of their crew.
- Author BiographyCharles Boardman Hawes was a twentieth century American author. He was posthumously awarded the 1924 Newbury Medal for The Dark Frigate. One of his other titles, The Great Quest, was also a Newbury Honor title in 1922.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.