All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £7.97Trending at £8.67
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in Saddam Hussein's Iraq, a young Kurdish boy named Kerim has ample opportunity to witness the murderous repression that defined the era for thousands of Iraqis. This book follows Kerim from the fading memories of his childhood to his life running his family's roadside restaurant.
- Author BiographySherko Fatah was born in East Berlin and grew up there before moving to West Germany. The Dark Ship is his fourth novel. Martin Chalmers is a Berlin-based translator from Glasgow. He has translated some of the best-known German-language writers, including Herta Muller, Elfriede Jelinek, and Hans Magnus Enzensberger.
- Author(s)Sherko Fatah
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byMartin Chalmers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.