All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAna Isabel Canhoto,Bang Nguyen,Lyndon Simkin
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to The Dark Sides of CRM (Bang Nguyen, Ana Isabel Canhoto and Lyndon Simkin) 2. CRM and Customer Management: Identifying and Confronting Dark Side Behaviours (Pennie Frow, Adrian Payne, Louise Young and Ian Wilkinson) 3. Perceptions of Fairness and Unfairness (Lan Xia) 4. CRM and Social Media (Adam Rapp and Jessica Ogilvie) 5. Negative Word-of-Mouth, Misbehaviour and Revenge (Venessa Funches) 6. Good vs. Bad Relationship Framework (Donald Lund, Irina Kozlenkova and Robert Palmatier) 7. Opportunism, Transparency, Manipulation, Deception and Exploitation of Customers' Vulnerabilities in CRM (Gilles N'Goala) 8. The Dark Side of Business Relationships: An Overview (Ibrahim Abosag, Dorothy Yen and Caroline Tynan) 9. Dark Side of CRM: Brand Relationships and Violent Extremist Organisations (Mike Breazeale, Erin Pleggenkuhle-Miles, Mackenzie Harms and Gina Ligon) 10. Right Marketing to Wrong Customers - Rethinking Conventional CRM Strategies (Denish Shah) 11. Recovery From CRM Implementation Pitfalls: Integrating Learning Behaviour From Failures (Bang Nguyen and Xiaoyu Yu) 12. The Dark Side: Customers vs. Companies (Liz Machtynger, Martin Hickley, Merlin Stone and Paul Laughlin) 13. Conclusion to The Dark Sides of CRM (Bang Nguyen, Ana Isabel Canhoto and Lyndon Simkin)
- Author BiographyBang Nguyen, PhD, is a faculty member in the Marketing Department at the East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST), School of Business, China. Lyndon Simkin, PhD, is Executive Director of the Centre for Business in Society and Professor of Strategic Marketing at the Univesity of Coventry. Ana Isabel Canhoto, PhD, is a Principal Lecturer in Marketing at Oxford Brookes University, UK and the Alf Mizzi Chair in Digital Marketing at the University of Malta.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.