All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionBetrayal! Corruption! Software engineering? Industry experts Johann Rost and Robert L. Glass explore the seamy underbelly of software engineering in this timely report on and analysis of the prevalance of subversion, lying, hacking, and espionage on every level of software project management.
- Author BiographyJohann Rost has worked in the software industry for twenty years. He has taught at the University of Applied Science at Bingen, Germany, and at Politehnica University at Bucharest, Romania. Robert L. Glass is the author of twenty-eight books on computing subjects, including the bestselling Facts and Fallacies of Software Engineering. He has written nearly one hundred articles on computing subjects and has served as a columnist for three leading publications Communications of the ACM ( The Practical Programmer ), IEEE Software ( The Loyal Opposition ), and Information Systems Management ( Through a Glass, Darkly ).
- Author(s)Johann Rost,Robert L. Glass
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight482 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.