All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £25.00Trending at £25.29
- £8.50Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Wills embarks on a series of adventures that illustrate how evolution and ecology have interacted to yield the world we live in. Through intriguing stories and stunning photos, he shows how our understanding of the living world can be deepened, leading to a renewed sense of wonder at the diversity and evolutionary history of our planet.
- Author BiographyChristopher Wills is Professor of Biological Sciences and member of the Center for Molecular Genetics at the University of California. He received the Award for Public Understanding of Science and Technology from the American Association for the Advancement of Science in 1999. His research interests include the maintenance of genetic variability in human populations, the forces that maintain variation in complex ecosystems such as rainforests and coral reefs, the evolution of diseases, and the evolution of our species.
- Author(s)Christopher Wills
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIntegrated colour photographs throughout
- Weight1121 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.