The Data Asset: How Smart Companies Govern Their Data for Business Success by Tony Fisher (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations set their business strategy and direction based on information that is available to executives. Certain critical organization assets are considered in business planning but often data is overlooked by executives, board of directors, or strategic planners.
- Author BiographyTony Fisher is President and CEO of DataFlux, a wholly owned subsidiary of SAS, that enables companies to analyze, improve, and control their data through an integrated technology platform. He has guided DataFlux through tremendous growth as it became a market-leading provider of data quality and data integration solutions and speaks throughout the world on emerging trends in data quality, data integration, and master data management, as well as how better management of data leads to business optimization.
- Author(s)Tony Fisher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.