All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £13.51Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionToday's most popular commercial Web sites receive more than 100 million hits a day--each hit is a potential source of valuable customer information. In this groundbreaking guide, readers will discover a powerful new way to capture this information and order it in ways that are useful to managers, strategic decision-makers, and customers.
- Author BiographyRALPH KIMBALL, PhD, has been a leading visionary in the data warehouse industry since 1982 and is one of today's most well-known speakers, consultants, and teachers. He writes the Webhouse Architect column for Intelligent Enterprise magazine and is the author of the bestselling books The Data Warehouse Toolkit and The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit (both from Wiley). RICHARD MERZ is Director of Engineering for the WebCom division of Verio, the world's largest Web hosting company. He has a strong hands-on background in data warehouse architecture and applications, and has been managing the development of Web and e-commerce software for the past five years.
- Author(s)Ralph Kimball,Richard Merz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.