All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe princesses were aged, by a coincidence, that they fell into two equal groups: the elder Charlotte Augusta Matilda, Princess Royal, born in 1766; Augusta Sophia, born in 1768; Elizabeth, born in 1770: and the younger-Mary, born in 1776; Sophia, born in 1777; and Amelia, born in 1783. This biography provides an account of all six princesses.
- Author BiographyDorothy Margaret Stuart, (1889-1963) was a poet and writer of great ability. Her works include literary and historical biographies, historical non-fiction particularly concentrating on the lives of women and children, and history stories for children. She was a member of the English Association from 1930 onwards, edited its newsletter and contributed essays and book reviews to its journal, English.
- Author(s)Dorothy Margaret Stuart
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note20 black and white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.