All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the premises that all members of Homo sapiens sapiens share basically similar psychological processes and capabilities and that human culture is patterned, the author uses ethnographic analogy, inference from material patterns, and formal analysis to find in prehistoric imagery clues to the cosmology that lay behind them.
- Author(s)D. Bruce Dickson
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1990
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note16ill.
- Weight450 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.22Trending at £26.09
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £10.98Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.