The Day Trader: From the Pit to the PC by Lewis J. Borsellino, Patricia Commins (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.41Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.34
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe S&P futures pit is the ultimate arena for traders. It is a place where trading titans make split-second decisions on huge amounts of money, and fortunes appear and vanish with the blink of an eye. Successful day traders are brilliant, aggressive-and lucky. Lewis J. Borsellino is all three. And now he is telling his story.
- Author BiographyLEWIS J. BORSELLINO is the top S&P futures trader in the United States, with a career that has spanned an unprecedented eighteen years. His long-term success puts him into the trading pantheon that features such luminaries as Paul Tudor Jones, Victor Niederhoffer, and bond trader Tom Baldwin. Borsellino is a frequent contributing commentator on CNN and CNBC, where he is regarded as the biggest and best trader in S&Ps. PATRICIA CRISAFULLI COMMINS is a freelance business writer and former correspondent for Reuters America Inc. She has also written for the Christian Science Monitor and the Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Lewis J. Borsellino,Patricia Commins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.