All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account that provides a perspective on one of the significant legal struggles in American history: the Nixon administration's efforts to prohibit The New York Times and The Washington Post from publishing the 7,000-page, top-secret Pentagon Papers, which traced US involvement in Vietnam.
- Author BiographyDavid Rudenstine is the Dr. Herman George and Kate Kaiser Professor of Constitutional Law at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University.
- Author(s)David Rudenstine
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/07/1998
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note38 b&w photographs
- Weight490 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.