All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £17.60Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEric is a sand dragon who loves the sea very much. Each day, he watches it going out and coming back. His sea is beautiful indeed to him. But one day, the sea goes out and does not come back. Eric waits and waits, but it does not come back. So he falls on the sand in terrible pain. It feels to him as if he has lost everything.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2003
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.40col.ill.
- Weight198 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicky Armstrong
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £68.75
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.01
- £2.81Trending at £3.84
- £3.70Trending at £3.74
- £3.21Trending at £3.49
- £16.80Trending at £25.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.