CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAll aspects of the history, cultivation and breeding of day lillies are covered in this text.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Peat of Toronto, Ontario, is a research technician in biology, daylily hybridizer, and nurseryman. He is the owner of Cross Border Daylilies. Ted L. Petit, professor of psychology and neuroscience at the University of Toronto, is a daylily expert based in his Florida garden, Le Petit Jardin. A daylily breeder for more than twenty-three years, Ted has a four-acre daylily garden and hybridizing facility, where his hybrids have won numerous awards from the American Hemerocallis Society. Ted appeared on a half-hour daylily special on H&G TV and has written three books on daylilies, including, The Daylily: A Guide for Gardeners, and The New Encyclopedia of Daylilies, both published by Timber Press. Ted lectures at daylily symposia, is a member of the American Hemerocallis Society, and is on the Board of Directors of the Lake Tahoe International Daylily Meeting. Other than gardening, Ted enjoys fine cooking and great wine.
- Author(s)John P. Peat,Ted L. Petit
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2004
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Out-of-print date07/04/2017
- Content Note197 color photos, 8 watercolors
- Weight782 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.