CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the medieval legacy of Vegetius' late Roman text, transformed by its readers into the authority on war.
- Author BiographyChristopher Allmand is Emeritus Professor of Medieval History at the University of Liverpool. He has published widely on the history of war and medieval society, including The Hundred Years War: England and France at War c.1300-c.1450 (Cambridge University Press, 1988) and The New Cambridge Medieval History, Volume 7: c.1415-c.1500 (as editor, Cambridge University Press, 1998).
- Author(s)Christopher Allmand
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.