All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £9.33Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.73Trending at £11.19
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of the conflicts that have swirled around the scrolls since their startling discovery, and sheds light on their true significance for Jewish and Christian history. This title explores whether the scrolls were indeed the property of an isolated, quasi-monastic community living at Qumran or whether they reflect the Judaism.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Collins is the Holmes Professor of Old Testament Criticism and Interpretation at Yale University. His many books include Beyond the Qumran Community: The Sectarian Movement of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Introduction to the Hebrew Bible, and The Scepter and the Star: Messianism in Light of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Author(s)John J. Collins
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLives of Great Religious Books
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 halftones
- Weight371 g
- Width114 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.