All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book chronicles the complex interactions between disease and the peoples of America from the pre-Columbian world to the present. In a powerful challenge to our tendency to see disease as unnatural and its virtual elimination as a real possibility, Grob asserts the undeniable biological persistence of disease.
- Author BiographyGerald N. Grob is the Henry E. Sigerist Professor of the History of Medicine Emeritus at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Gerald N. Grob
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight472 g
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.